stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MQTT connection lost problem in master branch
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:04:44 GMT
Hi Udara,

Thanks for sharing this, can you please provide more information on how to
re-create this?

Important:
One of the problems we have currently with MQTT is that the logs raised by
Paho MQTT library are not visible. In some scenarios I noticed that Paho
MQTT library is catching exceptions, logging them, closing the connection
and returns without throwing the exceptions to the caller. Since the above
logs are not visible we are not able to find out the root cause of these
issues.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne