stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahi...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-M4 Milestone Plan
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:25:41 GMT
Hi all,

Python cartridge agent blocking issues are fixed now. Can you please use
Python agent in your testings?
Also please test the new GUI when possible.

We need to use these since we are going to release these as new features.
We will be deprecating the Java agent. Therefore no point of carrying tests
with Java agent.

Thanks.