stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Dashboard for the Composite Application based on status changes
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:05:23 GMT
Hi all,

Can we have $subject?

When having more than one group/cartridges in an application, it is really
hard to predict the flow by going through the logs, since there are lot of
logs in the single JVM. We are unable to cut down the logs as we may need
it when deploying stratos as a distributed setup.

If there is dashboard which would explain the execution flow of the
components in the application, then we can easily debug/get more
information regarding the execution of the application based on the given
behaviours such as start order and termination behaviour. Specially when
there is a faulty member detection, all the dependent groups/clusters will
be terminated and coming up again. We are unable to validate the flow by
going through the logs, since there are more than 100 lines for this case.
It would be nice for a user/developer to go through the dashboard and
confirm on the execution flow. Or can we have any other approach where
users can validate their execution of the application rather than going
through the logs?

Thanks,
Reka

--