stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Grouping] Issue with dependencies in nested grouping scenario (termination)
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:37:55 GMT
Hi Martin,

I have fixed the issues found with current implementation and pushed the
changes. Can you take the pull and try out the same again?

This the result that i got from your definition.

1. Terminating "c1xxx" (deleting the VM through open stack UI) : member
becomes obsolete, VM is restarted – expected

2. terminating "c1alias51": Terminating VM "c1alias51" is restarted – as
expected

3. terminating "c1alias61": 1. Terminating cluster "c1alias61" and
Termination cluster "c1alias51" in parallel,  2. Restarted cluster
"c1alias61", 3. Restarted cluster "c1alias51"

4. terminating "c1alias71":  1. Terminating cluster "c1alias71",
Termination cluster "c1alias61" and Terminating cluster "c1alias51" in
parallel, 2. Restart  cluster "c1alias71", 3. Restart cluster "c1alias61",
4. Restart cluster "c1alias51"

If there is a start up dependent, then we will have to kill all the
dependent instances and bring them all again using start order. Please note
that we have achieved it by terminating the dependent clusters and recreate
them again using the startOrder.

I'm also in the process of testing for terminate-all case. Will update you
on that as well.

Thanks,

Reka

--