stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
Subject What will happen if autoIpAssign property is set to true in cartridge definition?
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 09:47:58 GMT
Hi devs,

Documentations[1] says if set autoIpAssign=true, public IP will be assigned
automatically. So it will be automatically assigned by stratos? My
instances are not getting any public IPs. I went through the code base, and
I guess we are not doing anything if autoIpAssign=true.

So my understanding is that if autoIpAssign=true, instance will not get any
public IP right?

Is that the expected behavior? Or are we missing something here?

Great if you can share some information on this.

1.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Sample+Cartridge+Definition#id-4.1.0SampleCartridgeDefinition-IaaSproviderproperties

Thanks.

--