stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Shiroshica Kulatilake <sh...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: REST API refactoring
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:17:26 GMT
Hi devs,

I incorporated the refactoring done by Udara and also did a few more
modifications.

diffs can be viewed at:
1.
https://github.com/shirolk/stratos/commit/b2c16968242cd4b290764563119695e1ec504618
2.
https://github.com/shirolk/stratos/commit/c45da1728465063e6c816f5f5763f8b5a6cc5415

There are two more questions that need to be resolved.

1. Do we need to expose the method *updateKubernetesHost(KubernetesHost
kubernetesHost)* via the REST api ?

2. The *getServiceClusters(String cartridgeType)* method has been marked
deprecated - It is deprecated due to *getClustersOfCartridge( String
cartridgeType)* - since this is a new release should we remove this
completely ?

These two methods are still available.

In the meantime I will be propagating these fixes to the command line
component - *org.apache.stratos.cli*

Thank you,
Shiro

--