stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Unable to find metadata service base URL when adding application
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 09:56:02 GMT
Hi,

The same happens with other configurations files too. We need to update the
metadataservice.xml file in tools directory

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:22 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Isuru,
>
> It seems that my file is the one at
> tools/stratos-installer/config/all/repository/conf/metadataservice.xml.
> The correct content is at the file located in
> products/stratos/modules/distribution/src/main/conf/metadataservice.xml.
>
> I did some further searching and found out that the setup.sh script
> replaces the metadataservice.xml with the file from the stratos-installer
> folder [stratos-installer/setup.sh:262]. If you're not installing using
> the setup.sh all is fine I guess. This is a bug in the setup script.
>
>
>
>
>
> Regards,
> Chamila de Alwis
> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Chamila,
>>
>> Yes this is the issue. But the metadataservice.xml in my locally built
>> pack from latest source has the baseUrl as well. Is there a possibility
>> that this file is getting replaced from somewhere?
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The metadataservice.xml file doesn't have a path that the client is
>>> looking for [ metadataService.baseUrl ]. Is this the possible cause?
>>>
>>>
>>> metadataservice.xml
>>> ==============
>>> <configuration>
>>>     <*metadataservice*>
>>>         <govenanceregistrytype>carbon</govenanceregistrytype>
>>>         <*serverurl*>https://localhost:9445/services/</*serverurl*>
>>>         <username>admin</username>
>>>         <password>admin</password>
>>>
>>>         <mainResource>stratos</mainResource>
>>>         <axis2Repo>repository/deployment/client</axis2Repo>
>>>         <axis2Conf>repository/conf/axis2/axis2_client.xml</axis2Conf>
>>>
>>> <trustStore>repository/resources/security/wso2carbon.jks</trustStore>
>>>         <trustStorePassword>wso2carbon</trustStorePassword>
>>>         <trustStoreType>JKS</trustStoreType>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>     </metadataservice>
>>> </configuration>
>>>
>>>
>>> I changed the metadataservice.xml file's tags to match the path, and the
>>> application was deployed successfully with the following log output.
>>>
>>> metadataservice.xml
>>> ==============
>>> <configuration>
>>>         <*metadataService*>
>>>             <govenanceregistrytype>carbon</govenanceregistrytype>
>>>             <*baseUrl*>https://54.255.68.1:9445/services/</*baseUrl*>>
>>>                 <username>admin</username>
>>>                 <password>admin</password>
>>>
>>>                 <mainResource>stratos</mainResource>
>>>                 <axis2Repo>repository/deployment/client</axis2Repo>
>>>
>>> <axis2Conf>repository/conf/axis2/axis2_client.xml</axis2Conf>
>>>
>>> <trustStore>repository/resources/security/wso2carbon.jks</trustStore>
>>>                 <trustStorePassword>wso2carbon</trustStorePassword>
>>>                 <trustStoreType>JKS</trustStoreType>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>         </metadataService>
>>> </configuration>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> log output
>>> =======
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,245] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.manager.CartridgeSubscriptionManager} -  get
>>> Application Subscription for appId: php and tenantId: -1234
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,250] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.registry.RegistryManager} -  No resource found
>>> in the registry path
>>> /stratos_manager/subscriptions/active/composite_applications/-1234/php
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,258] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.manager.utils.ApplicationManagementUtil} -  Returning
>>> tenant ID : -1234
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,419] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser}
>>> -  No Group definitions found in app id php
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,424] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser}
>>> -  Added Subcribables Info obj [ php ] to map [cartridge alias ->
>>> Subscribable Information]
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,424] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser}
>>> -  Defined Subscribable Information: [
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,425] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser}
>>> -  Subscribable Information alias: php
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,425] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser}
>>> -   ]
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,428]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.topology.lifecycle.LifeCycleStateManager}
>>> -  Life Cycle State Manager started for Topology element [ php ], initial
>>> state: Created
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,432]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.util.ConfUtil} -  Loading configuration.....
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,623]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.parser.DefaultApplicationParser}
>>> -  Application with id php parsed successfully
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,786] ERROR
>>> {org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.rest.DefaultRestClient} -  Error while
>>> executing POST statement
>>> javax.net.ssl.SSLException: hostname in certificate didn't match:
>>> <54.255.68.1> != <localhost>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:238)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.BrowserCompatHostnameVerifier.verify(BrowserCompatHostnameVerifier.java:54)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:159)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:140)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.verifyHostname(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:286)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.createLayeredSocket(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:276)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:254)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.conn.HttpClientConnectionOperator.connect(HttpClientConnectionOperator.java:123)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:318)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:363)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:219)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:195)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:86)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:108)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:106)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:57)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.rest.DefaultRestClient.doPost(DefaultRestClient.java:86)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.defaults.DefaultMetaDataServiceClient.addPropertyToCluster(DefaultMetaDataServiceClient.java:69)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.api.AutoScalerServiceImpl.publishMetadata(AutoScalerServiceImpl.java:485)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.api.AutoScalerServiceImpl.deployApplicationDefinition(AutoScalerServiceImpl.java:297)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.java:212)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver.java:66)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:110)
>>>     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:180)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:172)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:146)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.transports.CarbonServlet.doPost(CarbonServlet.java:231)
>>>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
>>>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>     at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
>>>     at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:128)
>>>     at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:68)
>>>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.servlet.DelegationServlet.service(DelegationServlet.java:68)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.filter.CharacterSetFilter.doFilter(CharacterSetFilter.java:61)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
>>>     at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>     at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,789] ERROR
>>> {org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.defaults.DefaultMetaDataServiceClient}
>>> -  Error occurred while adding property REPO_USERNAME
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,789] ERROR
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.api.AutoScalerServiceImpl} -  Could not
>>> publish to metadata service
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.exception.MetaDataServiceClientException:
>>> Error occurred while adding property REPO_USERNAME
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.defaults.DefaultMetaDataServiceClient.addPropertyToCluster(DefaultMetaDataServiceClient.java:73)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.api.AutoScalerServiceImpl.publishMetadata(AutoScalerServiceImpl.java:485)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.api.AutoScalerServiceImpl.deployApplicationDefinition(AutoScalerServiceImpl.java:297)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>     at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.java:212)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver.java:66)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:110)
>>>     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:180)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:172)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:146)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.core.transports.CarbonServlet.doPost(CarbonServlet.java:231)
>>>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
>>>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>     at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
>>>     at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:128)
>>>     at
>>> org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:68)
>>>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.servlet.DelegationServlet.service(DelegationServlet.java:68)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.filter.CharacterSetFilter.doFilter(CharacterSetFilter.java:61)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>>     at
>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
>>>     at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>     at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> Caused by:
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.exception.RestClientException: Error
>>> while executing POST statement
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.rest.DefaultRestClient.doPost(DefaultRestClient.java:91)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.defaults.DefaultMetaDataServiceClient.addPropertyToCluster(DefaultMetaDataServiceClient.java:69)
>>>     ... 46 more
>>> Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: hostname in certificate didn't
>>> match: <54.255.68.1> != <localhost>
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:238)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.BrowserCompatHostnameVerifier.verify(BrowserCompatHostnameVerifier.java:54)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:159)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.AbstractVerifier.verify(AbstractVerifier.java:140)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.verifyHostname(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:286)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.createLayeredSocket(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:276)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:254)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.conn.HttpClientConnectionOperator.connect(HttpClientConnectionOperator.java:123)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:318)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:363)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:219)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:195)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:86)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:108)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:184)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:82)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:106)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:57)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.stratos.metadata.client.rest.DefaultRestClient.doPost(DefaultRestClient.java:86)
>>>     ... 47 more
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,793]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.topic.ApplicationBuilder} -
>>> Handling application creation event: [application-id] php
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,793] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.ApplicationHolder} -  Write
>>> lock acquired
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,797] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.ApplicationHolder} -  Trying to
>>> retrieve Applications from registry
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,798] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.ApplicationHolder} -  No
>>> applications found in Registry
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,816]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.topology.lifecycle.LifeCycleStateManager}
>>> -  Life Cycle State Manager started for Topology element [ php.php.domain
>>> ], initial state: Created
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,828]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.topology.locking.TopologyLockHierarchy}
>>> -  Added lock for Cluster php.php.domain
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,828]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.topology.TopologyBuilder} -
>>> Application Cluster php.php.domain created in CC topology
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,854]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.topology.TopologyEventPublisher} -
>>> Publishing Application Clusters registered event for Application: php
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,924]  INFO
>>> {org.apache.stratos.messaging.domain.applications.locking.ApplicationLockHierarchy}
>>> -  Added lock for Application php
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,945] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.registry.RegistryManager} -  Application [
>>> php ] persisted successfully in the Autoscaler Registry
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,950] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.ApplicationHolder} -  Topology
>>> updated:
>>> {"applicationMap":{"php":{"id":"php","key":"UsrkSwRXCroR5P0j","tenantId":-1234,"tenantDomain":"carbon.super","tenantAdminUserName":"admin","applicationStateManager":{"stateStack":["Created"],"identifier":"php"},"aliasToGroupMap":{},"aliasToClusterDataMap":{"php":{"serviceType":"php","clusterId":"php.php.domain"}}}},"initialized":false}
>>> [2014-11-11 09:06:35,950] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.ApplicationHolder} -  Write
>>> lock released
>>> [2014-11-11 09:07:01,010] DEBUG
>>> {org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.applications.ApplicationSynchronizeTask} -
>>> Applications Complete Event publisher task has been started...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Chamila De Alwis <chamilad@wso2.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I'm getting the following error when trying to add a new application.
>>>> I'm using the master branch latest build as of now and the new UI.
>>>>
>>>> [2014-11-11 07:39:55,838] ERROR
>>>> {org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.handlers.CustomExceptionMapper} -  Error
>>>> while fulfilling the request
>>>> org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.exception.RestAPIException
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils.deployApplicationDefinition(StratosApiV41Utils.java:160)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41.deployApplicationDefinition(StratosApiV41.java:141)
>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>     at
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>     at
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.performInvocation(AbstractInvoker.java:180)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.invoker.AbstractInvoker.invoke(AbstractInvoker.java:96)
>>>>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:194)
>>>>     at org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.JAXRSInvoker.invoke(JAXRSInvoker.java:100)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor$1.run(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:57)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.ServiceInvokerInterceptor.handleMessage(ServiceInvokerInterceptor.java:93)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:271)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:239)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invokeDestination(ServletController.java:223)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:203)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletController.invoke(ServletController.java:137)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFNonSpringServlet.invoke(CXFNonSpringServlet.java:159)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:286)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:206)
>>>>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:755)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.service(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:262)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:305)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.continueInvocation(CompositeValve.java:178)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonTomcatValve$1.invoke(CarbonTomcatValve.java:47)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.wso2.carbon.webapp.mgt.TenantLazyLoaderValve.invoke(TenantLazyLoaderValve.java:56)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.TomcatValveContainer.invokeValves(TomcatValveContainer.java:47)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CompositeValve.invoke(CompositeValve.java:141)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.invoke(CarbonStuckThreadDetectionValve.java:156)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.wso2.carbon.tomcat.ext.valves.CarbonContextCreatorValve.invoke(CarbonContextCreatorValve.java:52)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1653)
>>>>     at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>     at
>>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to find metadata service
>>>> base URL [ metadataService.baseUrl ] in the config file
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:531)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.description.RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation$RobustOutOnlyOperationClient.handleResponse(RobustOutOnlyAxisOperation.java:91)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:445)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:225)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:149)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.stratos.autoscaler.stub.AutoScalerServiceStub.deployApplicationDefinition(AutoScalerServiceStub.java:3415)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.stratos.manager.client.AutoscalerServiceClient.deployApplication(AutoscalerServiceClient.java:241)
>>>>     at
>>>> org.apache.stratos.rest.endpoint.api.StratosApiV41Utils.deployApplicationDefinition(StratosApiV41Utils.java:156)
>>>>     ... 45 more
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Chamila de Alwis
>>>> Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
>>>> Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> <http://code.chamiladealwis.com>
>>>> <http://code.chamiladealwis.com>
>>>> Thanks and Regards,
>>>>
>>>> Isuru H.
>>>> <http://code.chamiladealwis.com>
>>>> +94 716 358 048 <http://code.chamiladealwis.com>* <http://wso2.com/>*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> * <http://wso2.com/>*
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>


-- 

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
lean. enterprise. middleware

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Mime
View raw message