stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Stratos Rest APIs that send empty response in 4.1
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 02:08:46 GMT
In order to prepare the 4.1.0 docs we have duplicated the 4.0.0 docs, so
that the required modifications can be done. Currently, a majority of the
pages in 4.1.0 still depict the 4.0.0 information as the 4.1.0 docs are
work in progress. In addition, Apache does not grant us access to hide
pages in Apache Stratos wiki. Therefore, we have added these pages in the
future releases section until the documentation in complete and the release
is finalized. Sorry for any confusion caused!

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills