stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject [IMPORTANT] Master brach will not be compilable for some time
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 07:00:06 GMT
Hi All,

With the recent refactoring efforts, we are now in a position that the
Stratos runtime is busted. I see no point of having a compilable build,
with a busted runtime.

And I've done considerable amount of fixes to CC and AS services and stubs
and when I commit those, SM will fail (now the build works fine, but with a
busted runtime). Lahiru, will then take over and fixes SM + all clients and
make the build compilable.

Sorry for the trouble, but we can't see any other option as of now.

We'll update the thread as it goes.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal