stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of CompleteTopologyEvent to update member information
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2014 11:40:04 GMT
According to the current model, we are notifying event listeners to on an
update. So, if we use Complete topology event to recover the missing
events, then we need a way to identify the missing events by looking at the
topology, and that would be tricky.

One would argue that if we use reliable messaging, we shouldn't be losing
any events?! May be this is what we need  to check.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.