stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-M4 Milestone Plan
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:49:01 GMT
Hi Imesh,

Do you think it will have an impact on the targeted GA date (E/11) for 4.1 ?

Thanks

Martin

From: Imesh Gunaratne [mailto:imesh@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 4:13 AM
To: dev
Subject: [Discuss] Apache Stratos 4.1.0-M4 Milestone Plan

Hi Devs,

As we are now finalizing the merge process of service grouping and docker features. May be
we could mark the next milestone (4.1.0-M4) with this effort. WDYT?

This may also include the recent features we introduced in both service grouping and docker
scenarios:

- A single Stratos distribution which includes both service grouping and docker features
- REST API versioning: includes v4.0 and v4.1 APIs
- New service grouping features introduced after the last developer preview
- Kubernetes distribution upgrade to v0.4.1 with Vagrant.

Please add any other features that we have completed so far.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2