I will add this blogpost to wiki. I have created a JIRA [1] to track this task.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-898

Regards,
Mariangela

--

Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

m: +94 773 500185
w:
http://wso2.com

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
Great work Chamila! One thing to point out:
In health statistics publishing diagram, we need to mention the Instance Started Event first.