stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Chamila De Alwis <chami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Cannot subscribe to Docker based cartridge through Kubernetes
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 07:46:51 GMT
Hi all,

I commented out the line in the up.sh script and started out with a fresh
Stratos installation. But I'm still getting the same error. This time,
kubecfg is working, and there is no 8080 bound process in the host machine.

Is this something to do with a wrong IP address in the stratos
configuration?

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163