stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Reka Thirunavukkarasu <r...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Delay the min check of normal cluster monitor to wait until LB monitor is added !?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:46:42 GMT
Hi Raj,

I think, with the composite application effort we can add the LB a
dependent cartridge to other cartridges. Hence we don't need this check
anymore in 4.2.0. ApplicationMonitor will bring up the LB first and then
bring up the cartridges according to dependency information. Anyway, we
need this check for 4.1.0 in order to bring up the LBClusterMonitor prior
to other cluster monitors.

Thanks,
Reka

Reka Thirunavukkarasu