What is the code format template are we following previously? This is to revert the code with the previous code format.

Thanks,
Gayan

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Isuru Perera <isurup@wso2.com> wrote:
Hi Gayan,

IMHO, the formatting should be done with a different commit.
+1
The problem is that you have done logic changes along with formatting. I can't figure out what you changed in the code to support MQTT.

As a practice, I usually try to keep the diff minimum when doing code changes and do formatting changes in a different commit. I suggest others to do the same. Then we can make sure that the code history is easy to understand.

Just my 2 cents! :)

Best Regards,