stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu)" <jeffr...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Character limit for cartridge alias
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2014 00:19:09 GMT
Thanks Isuru for confirming.

-Jeffrey

From: Isuru Haththotuwa <isuruh@apache.org<mailto:isuruh@apache.org>>
Date: Friday, September 26, 2014 11:51 AM
To: dev <dev@stratos.apache.org<mailto:dev@stratos.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Character limit for cartridge alias

Hi Jeffrey,

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 11:59 PM, Jeffrey Nguyen (jeffrngu) <jeffrngu@cisco.com<mailto:jeffrngu@cisco.com>>
wrote:

Thank you Reka for getting back to me on this.   For the cluster ID limitation of 30 characters
max, is it configurable?  Where in the code do we define this limit?    I have same question
for the node name.
Currently the length for cluster id is not configurable. This is hard coded to 30 characters.
This is intentionally done since too long cluster ids can be problematic (when creating DB
tables, etc.).

-Jeffrey