stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Shall we plan for a 4.1.0-M1 developer preview?
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:07:53 GMT
Hi Manula,

We can have the CEP to monitor the health status of the members and publish
a summarized health status of the container type Stratos cluster to AS. We
cannot directly remove instances since only Kubernetes knows about details
of each container. What we can do is to expand the replicas in the event of
container type cluster health status goes below a certain threshold. We
will have to develop separate CEP execution plans for this.

Health status = (Active containers in the Stratos cluster) / (Total
containers in the Stratos cluster) x 100 %

Here, the total containers means the number of replicas. Please correct me
if there is anything wrong with the logic.

Thanks.