stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Hangout] Design and Code review - Kubernetes Host Registration
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:47:25 GMT
Thanks everyone for joining the call. Really sorry about the technical
glitches we had to face during the Hangout.

Here are the meeting notes;

1. Clean up the REST API. Change the REST APIs to adhere to RESTful design
(not only limited to Kubernetes host registration)

For eg -

Deploying a new Kubernetes host -
PUT /kubernetes/group/{kubernetesGroupId}/host

Deploying a new Kubernetes group -
PUT /kubernetes/group/

2. Remove boolean return types in AutoScalerService interface

Adding to that what I could not discuss:

1. Shall we rename KubernetesGroup -> KubernetesCluster to make the naming
consistent?

Thanks.