stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <manu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: 4.1.0-M1 developer preview
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:10:37 GMT
Hi All,

I have merge docker-integration branch with master branch. Fix the merge
conflicts. But when building there are lots of build breaks. Currently I'm
working on fixing these build breaks. I'll push the changes once the master
branch build success and run the complete test.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte