stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Hangout] Stratos Cluster Monitoring Improvement - Design and Code review
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 18:13:56 GMT
Hi,

*Review notes*

   - use the word kubernetes instead of docker when naming classes
   - arguments should be less than or equal to 4 (we need to add it to
   coding practices!?)
   - add licence header
   - map variables names should have a clue about the map (say,
   clusterIdToClusterMonitorMap)
   - some classes and methods missing comments
   - use complete topology event only once
   - use event names for variables instead of using 'e' (say,
   ClusterCreatedEvent)
   - find abstraction in the things we do upon receiving health stats
   events (set load avg value), to eliminate if/else

Find the hangout video at [1]

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Jh_JCL7ZI

Thanks.