stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: [Discuss] [Grouping] Specifying Dependency Information in Group Definition
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 05:24:52 GMT
Sure will do, I’ll check if we have any requirements like this

Btw, I haven’t added the new fields to the schema yet,

Regards

Martin

From: isuruh@wso2.com [mailto:isuruh@wso2.com] On Behalf Of Isuru Haththotuwa
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:09 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Discuss] [Grouping] Specifying Dependency Information in Group Definition

That is totally fine. Please do share if you have any ideas for improving it so that we can
work on them. The main requirement is to expose some information from one Group/leaf level
subscription so that any depending instances can use them to form the connections within the
application.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:47 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <meppel@cisco.com<mailto:meppel@cisco.com>>