stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Đinh Bá Dũng <badungb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't get app from github
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 06:55:54 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for reply! My service name is PHP.
I installed and configed puppet, create cartridge fllow by cwiki.

*) But in process install puppet and create cartridge, i have an errorr

ntpdate[1258]: no server suitable for synchronization found

So i edited file /etc/default/ntpdate

*NTPSERVERS="10.61.11.36"  // DNS Server of my network*

*) And when create catridge, i have a warning.

*Processing triggers for libc-bin ...*
*ldconfig deferred processing now taking place*
*Copying Stratos facter file to /usr/lib/ruby/1.8*
* * Stopping puppet agent                                                 [
OK ] *
*Warning: Setting templatedir is deprecated. See
http://links.puppetlabs.com/env-settings-deprecations
<http://links.puppetlabs.com/env-settings-deprecations>*
*   (at /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/puppet/settings.rb:1095:in
`issue_deprecations')*
*Info: Creating a new SSL key for 737913081442.default.php.puppet.test.org
<http://737913081442.default.php.puppet.test.org>*

**) *My configuration:
Openstack server: 10.61.204.12
Stratos, puppet master: 10.61.204.78
I attached nodes.pp (in puppet master). Pls, check for me it's true or
false??

Thanks, so much!