stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stratos Concept Mapping against Deployment
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 22:15:21 GMT
If we group a Docker/Core OS host as a partition, if the host goes down the
entire partition will be unavailable.

Core OS uses a similar concept in clustering to avoid this problem:
https://coreos.com/using-coreos/clustering/

Will us be able to span a partition among multiple hosts?

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos