stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Stratos Release?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:46:53 GMT
On 12 Aug 2014 13:29, "Lakmal Warusawithana" <lakmal@wso2.com> wrote:

> If we are doing New UI + Role based access, IMO we should go with a 4.1.0
release, not 4.0.1 release. Because it has some new features as well.
Considering these IMHO we should do a 4.1.0 against master brach ASAP. All
docker, grouping stuff will going to release against master. May be we can
plan two 4.1.0, 4.2.0 release for both these major (docker and grouping)
features.

Agreed, I think 4.0.1 should really only contain fixes.

> IMO considering current status, we may do 4.1.0 with docker (and new UI +
role based access) support first (somewhere in end of sept?) and 4.2.0 with
grouping somewhere in end of nov?

+1 to docker first