stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Rajkumar Rajaratnam <rajkum...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Deploying policies fails in pack built from master.
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 20:16:40 GMT
Hi,

Let me give some updates on this UI issue.

Policies are deployed successfully. Exception is thrown just after jaggery
console app is getting the response. To be more specific, exception is
thrown at the following line in jaggery console app (in
console/util/utility.jag)
response = post(endpoint,data,headers, 'json'); //calling rest api to
deploy policies

What we are returning from rest end point is,
URI url = uriInfo.getAbsolutePathBuilder().path(partition.id).build();
return Response.created(url).build();

If I return something like below, It just works fine without any error!
return Response.ok().entity(ServiceUtils.getAvailablePartitions()).build();

I hope that error is coming from jaggery when it is trying to decode the
response.

Note: Listing policies is not throwing any UI error. It just works fine
even if there are no policies.

Thanks.

Rajkumar Rajaratnam
Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc.