stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Madhawa Bandara <madh...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Installing the PHP Cartridge and Stratos Cartridge Agent
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 16:37:52 GMT
Hi,

No I didn't install puppet agent manually. I just followed the instructions
in [1] and [2] and provided php as the stratos service-name.
I noticed that php is successfully installed in the instance. Any thoughts?

[1] -
http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/creating-cartridge-for-apache-stratos/comment-page-1/

[2} -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Creating+a+Cartridge+on+OpenStack