stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070...@gmail.com>
Subject Networking issues when running Kubernetes on CoreOS in EC2
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:43:35 GMT
Hi Guys,

I was playing around Kubernetes and *almost* got Kubernetes running on
CoreOS in EC2. But was hit by a road block where a docker container inside
a host can't talk to a docker container insider another host of the same
host cluster (this is due to the fact that containers are bound to a docker
bridge local to a host and while the hosts can talk to each other
containers cannot).

CoreOS has come up with a solution for this call Rudder -
https://coreos.com/blog/introducing-rudder/ https://github.com/coreos/rudder
 .
Rudder was announced last Thursday and CoreOS team is yet to complete
testing and planning to release a CoreOS version with Rudder as well as few
blog posts with more information on using Rudder.

I'm keeping continuous communication with the developers of Rudder to get
the latest info.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal