Oh, I see.

I'll ask him about it... It seems that it already exists but the old UI doesn't use it.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:
OAuth token based REST API was one of the ideas we had, and I could locate https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-91 which is related to that. (You as a user call a 'login' API and obtain an OAuth token to call subsequent API calls.)

May be Pradeep can shed some light as to the status of that implementation.