stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Daly <jason.d...@systembind.com>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack support for Stratos
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:21:46 GMT
Hi Gang,

Yes, I'm working on CloudStack support for Stratos.  I've got some code
written and thus far I am at the point where Stratos recognizes the new
provider 'cloudstack'.  I've been planning to share this code and will
do so asap.

I'm currently in the process of setting up a VM template to use as a
generic cartridge.

Once I've uploaded the code I'll advise on its location.

cheers

*Jason Daly*
*VP, Product Development*
SystemBind Consulting & IT Services Inc.
5115 Maingate Drive, Unit 1
Mississauga, ON
Tel: 416.848.0980 x 850
Mobile: 416.388.4070