stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Composite Application Deployment and Subscription - Single Alias for a Group
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 07:15:38 GMT
HI Isuru,

I agree, what about using the cartridge type ?

If we have a single alias for each group do you mean for each cartridge type or for all cartridges,
independently of the cartridge type of them  (The question then would be how would we define
our dependencies) ?

Thanks

Martin

From: isuruh@wso2.com [mailto:isuruh@wso2.com] On Behalf Of Isuru Haththotuwa
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 8:58 PM
To: dev
Cc: Martin Eppel (meppel)

Hi Devs,
Currently, in the proposed Composite Application Definition, a unique alias must be specified
by the user for all cartridges. This can be quite cumbersome. To simplify this, can we have
a single alias for each Group? Stratos can generate aliases for individual cartridges in the
Group using that unique alias provided, and track them. WDYT?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.