stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Harrison <...@chillidrop.com>
Subject Increase session time for admin
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:13:47 GMT
Hi

How do I increase the session time for admin users, it's a bit too short when trying to read
the wiki and go back and forth.

Thanks

Rob
[chillidrop]

Rob Harrison

+44 7835973695

rob@chillidrop.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended
for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately.
The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. Statements
and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect
those of the company.