Hi Chris,

AFAIK Pradeep started to work on it. But not sure on the progress he made.

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM, chris snow <chsnow123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

The reason for my previous email asking if someone is working on a
Stratos Docker provider is because I have been using Stratos +
Openstack (devstack) + Docker for my development environment, but I
have found devstack to be very unreliable.

One option is for me to install Openstack from scratch, but
Openstack's Docker integration seems to be shifting from Nova to Heat
in Icehouse, so this exercise seems a bit pointless? [1]

Therefore, if someone is working on Stratos+Docker direct integration
or has ideas how this should proceed, then I'd be interested in
syncing up to see if there is anything that I can help with.

Many thanks,

Chris

---
[1] http://blog.docker.com/2014/03/docker-will-be-in-openstack-icehouse/