Thanks Mari!

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com> wrote:
Will do!

Regards,
Mariangela

--

Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:45 PM, Nirmal Fernando <nirmal070125@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Rob Harrison <rob@chillidrop.com> wrote:

Hi

Thanks for that, the two links in that article for examples are broken, are there any other examples?

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=blob;f=components/org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cloud/controller/iaases/AWSEC2Iaas.java;h=eafbade70eb7a679d99b3f80b7496dbc1caa4df9;hb=HEAD

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-stratos.git;a=blob;f=components/org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cloud/controller/validate/AWSEC2PartitionValidator.java;h=0a251a6faf2a101588bb1ac51e1709e373947239;hb=HEAD

I also found that the link in this article https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Installation+Guide  to the repos is also broken:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/stratos/releases/

Thanks

Rob