stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Stratos 4.0.0 - RC4
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 12:42:47 GMT
+ 1 for the release.

Suresh

P.S I will send my testing notes to the DISCUSS thread later and will also create JIRA’s
on some refinement we can make on release artifacts (will try to take time to hack these before
next release).

On Jun 9, 2014, at 5:48 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is the fourth release candidate of Apache Stratos 4.0.0.
>
> Please use the [Discuss] thread for anything but votes.
>
> This release fixes the following issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12326291&styleName=Html&projectId=12314521
>
> *** Please download, test and vote. Please refer the release verification guide for detailed
information on verifying this release.
> The vote will run for 72 hours, until Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 3:30:00 PM	IST which
is Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 3:00:00 AM PDT. If required we will extend the completion date
as discussed earlier.