stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Wiki] Installation Guide issue
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2014 04:11:54 GMT
Hi Imesh,

We had all the Puppet node definitions in a single nodes.pp file. Each node
definition block was moved to separate files. This is to improve
maintainability and readability of the scripts. There were no modifications
done to Puppet nodes definitions. It's just separate files for each node
block.

Thanks.

PS - we still have the single nodes.pp structure in 4.0.0 branch

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Dinesh Bandara <dineshb@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> [1] has been updated with necessary changes.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Configuring+Puppet+Master
>
> Thanks
>

> On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> No, 4.0.0 branch is still not ready for use. We are currently doing a
>> release build in that. Please use 4.0.0-incubating for the moment.
>>
>> May be I missed, did we discuss about the Puppet nodes structure change?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <
>> ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have changed the Puppet nodes structure recently and documentation is
>>> yet to be updated. Please note that when you are referring to 4.0.0
>>> documentation you should always use 4.0.0 release branch [1].
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/apache/stratos/tree/4.0.0
>>>
>>> Thanks.

Am I