stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Dakshika Jayathilaka <daksh...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Cartridge Store for Apache Straos - Initial remote store components
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 01:55:49 GMT
Hi Isuru,

This is not a Image, Devops needs to create their base cartridge based on
their preference. This tar.gz contains files that necessary to deploy php
cartridge on top of base cartridge(In our initial method this would be
puppet module files)

ex:

modules/nodejs/manifests/init.pp

So AFAIK there won't be a problem on IaaS supportability.

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware