stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running apache stratos on windows
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:14:29 GMT
Hi Reka,

I haven't run stratos on windows.  It would be good to create a JIRA
to track this.

Also, there is a bug when building Stratos on a windows development
environment (with the load balancer tests).  There will shortly be a
JIRA for this bug - please don't fix it, I have given this bug to Dale
to work on.

Many thanks,

Chris