stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Direct docker support from Stratos
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 07:33:22 GMT
Hi Lakmal,

Looks good!  Am I  correct in thinking that:

- Stratos will manage scaling the docker hosts (which will be stratos
cartridges) as well as managing the docker guests?
- CoreOS looks really good and may become the default docker host OS, but
we will also support other docker hosts, e.g. Vanilla Ubuntu or CentOS as a
docker host?

Many thanks,

Chris

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69