stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CloudStack support for Stratos
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:09:03 GMT
Hi Melan,

Jason Daly and Tuna were working on cloudstack support, I've cc'd them.

In my experience, Cloudstack can be a bit of a nightmare to set up.  If you
run into such issues, Ian Duffy (cc'd) has been working on an automated
virtualbox development environment setup that contains cloudstack and
xenserver [1].  This may save you some time, but it is probably worth
pinging Ian to see if the project is ready for testing.

Cheers,

Chris

---
[1] https://github.com/imduffy15/GSoC-2014/