stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mariangela Hills <mariang...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Wiki] Subscription Domain mapping
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 11:29:37 GMT
Akila, thanks for the clarification!

@Praneesha -  Can you please remove SubscriptionDomainAdded,
SubscriptionDomainRemoved extensions from the Wiki page [1].


[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Extending+Stratos+Cartridge+Agent

Regards,
Mariangela




*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>


On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 4:49 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is not implemented in Apache Stratos 4.0.0. But only available in the
> master branch.
> Please remove SubscriptionDomainAdded, SubscriptionDomainRemoved
> extensions from the Wiki page [1].
>
> Sorry for the noise.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Extending+Stratos+Cartridge+Agent
>
> Thanks.
>
>
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> AFAIK, subscription domain mapping is already in the 4.0.0 source code.
>> But I'm not sure whether this is being used or correctly implemented.
>>
>> I'm referring
>> to @Path("/cartridge/{cartridgeType}/subscription/{subscriptionAlias}/domains")
>> service end point
>> in org/apache/stratos/rest/endpoint/services/StratosAdmin.java source file.
>>
>> This is also being used in CartridgeAgent. There are 2 extension points
>> named SubscriptionDomainAdded, SubscriptionDomainRemoved.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Mariangela Hills <mariangela@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> @Akila, Apache Stratos 4.0.0 documentation does not cover domain mapping.
>>>
>>> @Lakmal - Are we providing domain mapping in Stratos 4.0.0? I was under
>>> the impression that we were adding domain mapping in a future release
>>> (4.0.1).
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mariangela
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *--*
>>> Mariangela Hills
>>> Senior Technical Writer
>>>
>>> *WSO2, Inc. *lean.enterprise.middleware.
>>> m: +94 773 500185
>>> w: http://wso2.com
>>>  <http://wso2.com/events/>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:36 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <
>>> ravihansa@wso2.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> Do we have Wiki articles on $subject for Apache Stratos 4.0.0 ? I
>>>> found domain mapping related articles in [1,2] for Apache Stratos
>>>> 3.0.0. I'm not sure how relevant they will be for ver. 4.0.0.
>>>>
>>>> [1]
>>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/3.0.0+Domain+Mapping
>>>>
>>>> [2]
>>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/3.0.0+CLI+Commands#id-3.0.0CLICommands-Domainmapping
>>>>
>>>> Thanks.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Akila Ravihansa Perera
>>>> Software Engineer
>>>> WSO2 Inc.
>>>> http://wso2.com
>>>>
>>>> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Akila Ravihansa Perera
>> Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc.
>> http://wso2.com
>>
>> Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
>> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Akila Ravihansa Perera
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.
> http://wso2.com
>
> Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
> Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com
>

Mime
View raw message