stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Haththotuwa <isu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to make tomcat cartridge talk to mysql cartridge?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:14:15 GMT
Hi Maria,

Adding a bit more to what Manula said, ideally in this case you should be
able to consider Tomcat and MySQL as a group, and not do any manual
configurations. Currently Stratos does not support cartridge instance
grouping in such a manner. It's a major feature and will be supported in a
later release. For now you need to do the relevant configurations manually.