stratos-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: stratos convention wrt tabs/spaces ?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:11:00 GMT
Ok,

Will use the same – 4 spaces as indentation

Thanks

Martin

From: Isuru Perera [mailto:isurup@wso2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:45 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: stratos convention wrt tabs/spaces ?

Hi Martin,
What a coincidence! I was just checking on this and I just changed my Eclipse to use 4 spaces
for indentation. My Google search history proves that :D
We should be using spaces. Let's create an Eclipse Code formatter profile and share it via
Wiki.
After that we need to format all source code. May be someone can volunteer for providing an
IntelliJ IDEA code formatter.

Could you please create a JIRA [1].
Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS