stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Topology update events failed to be de-serialized due to incorrect port mapping format
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 05:12:41 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

This modification [1] was done in master branch and should not affect
4.0.0-incubating-rc3 tag. As I see in the issue you have created you may
have cherry picked commits from the master branch to your local branch (may
be applied on top of 4.0.0-incubating-rc3 tag).

The problem here is that with this modification the data structure of the
topology has changed. If we were to upgrade an existing system (runs on
4.0.0-incubating-rc3) which has some topology information persisted in
registry, we will need to do a data migration.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-631

Thanks