stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject 4.0.0-RC2 Release Preparation Work
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 17:48:59 GMT
Hi All,

We have now updated the parent pom.xml file to package the DISCLAIMER file
into all the maven artifacts.

*DISCLAIMER files were not present in product packages:*
I executed a new release build with this modification and the DISCLAIMER
file in source root folder was properly packaged into all the jar files.
However I found that it was not included in product packages. May be we
need to update each product assembly configuration to do this. I will fix
this.

*Source packages were including target folders:*
As described in other mail thread, I also noticed a different issue with
the source packages. Each source package has included its target folder
with all the content. As a result the size of the root source package was
over 40 GB. Due to this large file size the mvn deploy command failed. I
have now fixed this by upgrading the assembly plugin version.

*Assembly ID was mandatory:*
The cause of the target folder issue was the maven assembly plugin version
(2.2-beta-2). Once it was updated to 2.2.1, the assembly id became
mandatory. I have now fixed this in all product assembly definitions.

*Issue in CLI package structure:*
I'm now seeing a problem with the CLI package structure. Will investigate
this further:

Thanks
‚Äč

--