stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <imesh.gunara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.0.0 Incubating RC3
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 16:38:11 GMT
On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 3:17 PM, damitha kumarage <damitha23@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Imesh,
> It seems the cartridge agent archive name is not correct in
> puppet3/modules/agent/manifests/initialize.pp file. Through in RC3 the
> agent pack name is apache-stratos-cartridge-agent-4.0.0-incubating.zip,
> this file expect it as
> apache-stratos-cartridge-agent-4.0.0-incubating-bin.zip. Incidentially the
> RC1 has it in this name(with -bin suffix).
>
> Damitha
>
> Appologies for the late response. Yes what you have noticed is correct.
When we were preparing for RC3 release we identified an issue in maven
assembly plugin version we used. Once this was updated to the next stable
version the assembly id was mandatory. As a result all product packages got
the "bin" post fix. Afterwards we found a way to exclude the assembly id
from the package name and as a part of this the "bin" suffix of the
cartridge agent and haproxy extension were also removed.

Thanks