stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build failure on 4.0.0-incubating branch
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 16:30:40 GMT
org.apache.stratos.cloud.controller.feature: ERROR: Failure to find
org.apache.stratos:ec2:jar:1.7.1-stratos

After we did the 4.0.0-rc3 release build maven release plugin has updated
artifact versions in pom.xml files to the next development version. The
cause of this error may have been caused by this. I will fix this asap.

Thanks

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Yes, build fails in jclods dependency.
>

> On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 6:18 AM, Lakmal Warusawithana <lakmal@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>> On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 11:12 PM, chris snow <chsnow123@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Nirmal,
>>>
>>> What is the branching strategy for Stratos?
>>>
>>> IMHO, I would expect all stable branches to have a CI build regardless
>>> of how long the branch exists.  Broken builds on master are annoying,
>>> but broken builds on a stable branch make people nervous.  IMO, stable
>>> branches should really have a CI build verifying all commits.
>>>

>> +1
>>

>>> Many thanks,
>>>
>>> Chris

>>> keep it