stratos-dev mailing list archives

From chris snow <chsnow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] python integration test suite for CLI
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 07:19:02 GMT
Hi Devs,

I'm not sure if the previous email got through due to the mail server
issues, so sending again...

Does anyone want me to hold back on merging the CLI integration tests
[1]  into master?  If you want me to hold back, please state why.

Many thanks

Chris

---
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-651