stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Source Release Packages include Target Folders
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 17:30:06 GMT
We inherit from Apache Parent POM, so that we don't have to worry about
versions. IMO, we shouldn't specify version if it's inherited. So, it was
wrong to specify a version for assembly plugin. We should look for other
places also.

Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/
Lean . Enterprise . Middleware