stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <isu...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: build failure on 4.0.0-incubating branch
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 16:35:40 GMT
On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 7:07 AM, Udara Liyanage <udara@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> The reason for this is you build the projects with test disabled. Building
> jclouds without test causes the problem I guess.

This does not seem to be a problem with tests jar not being there. If the
build failing to find a dependency to some "tests", then only we should
build with tests. I do not find any test related in the log given by Chris.

I think this is some other issue.

--
Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/