stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Back from vacation
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 05:47:23 GMT
Hi folks,

Shall we start implementing docker support, we need to divide and conquer
this.

@Tuna, are you warking on jclouds support. And what is the library you told
me about you guys are used in cloudstack for NAT implementation?

@Pradeep, Can you start working on - write DockerImpl for stratos IaaS API
or docker registry stuff.

Please initiate separate threads for each item to discuss more information.
Will see what we can go with 4.1.0-milestone1

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Mobile : +94714289692